Fort Calgary’s 2018 Bow River Paddling Race
Event Date: Jul 1, 2018
Looking for a way to participate this Canada Day?
Look no further than Fort Calgary’s Annual Bow River Paddling Race.
Sunday, July 1, 2018
10:00 AM Race Start
2:00 PM Awards Ceremony
Free for spectators
Race admission varies
CASH PRIZES – Including best Canada Day costume!
Competitive and Recreational Entries
Canoes, Kayaks, and SUP (stand-up paddle boards) are all welcome!
- INFO & REGISTRATION: zone4.com (Search Zone4 for “Bow River Paddling Race”)
- EARLY BIRD PRICING: Available until June 1
- START: Bearspaw Water Treatment Plant Intake (West of Baker Park)
- FINISH: George C. King Bridge (adjacent to Fort Calgary)
- AWARDS CEREMONY: 2:00 PM, Fort Calgary Main Stage Tent